Research and Design Institute of Safe Technologies (RDIST)
The project branch of Safe Technologies IG came forward to the RDIST Research Institute in order to restructure and increase efficiency in 2017. It provided the specifics of activities extension in various areas of industry. Specialists of RDIST LLC have experience in engineering and technical design of industrial facilities and equipment of various complexity since 2000.
Main types of engineering and technical design:
- Master plans of industrial facilities
- Design of industrial facilities, buildings and structures
- Design of infrastructure facilities of industrial enterprises, military complex and coastal territory
- Engineering and technical support
- Architectural supervision during construction
- Drafting basic technological and constructive solutions, etc.
The assets of RDIST LLC include unique patented technologies under the authorship of the research institute founders. The proposed technologies in the industrial and environmental fields have no alternative solutions. They are implemented and updated by highly qualified specialists of the research institute. Some of them were implemented in large-scale projects of such enterprises as Sibmetakhim LLC, Gazprom PJSC, and others.
- №2522599. Effluent purification equipment with reverse osmosis membrane treatment system
- №2569296. Method for organization of methanol production and a complex for its implementation.
- №2620669. Method and plant for wastewater incineration.
- №2624706. Method and plant for flue gas purification.
The fundamental resource of RDIST is its personnel with a professional approach and extensive experience in the design of industrial, environmental, chemical and power facilities. The company’s specialists own advanced technologies that are in demand all over the world, such as BIM technologies, for example. Our employees are involved as experts for solving global problems of state and international level, are invited to the technical working groups for the development of information and technical handbooks of the best available technologies.
RDIST specialists are competent in almost all areas of industry, hence a wide range of design areas: oil and gas refining, mining, oil and gas transportation, petrochemical and chemical industries, fuel and energy complex, military industrial complex, environmental protection, environmental facilities, shipbuilding and coastal infrastructure, designing of automation systems, general engineering design, nuclear industry, woodworking industry, infrastructure and off-plot facilities.
The reference list of RDIST includes more than 160 projects implemented including foreign customers from the CIS countries and the EU.
It should be noted that the overwhelming share of the designed facilities are of environmental and petrochemical direction. For example, global projects of the recent years:
- West-Siberian Complex of deep processing of hydrocarbon raw materials into polyolefins. ZapSibNeftekhim LLC (SIBUR Holding PJSC), Tobolsk;
- Production and processing of synthetic resins: Sibmetakhim LLC, Tomsk; AB Achema, Republic of Lithuania, Jonava; PCF Plant named after YM Sverdlov, Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod Region; JSC Rechitsadrev, Rechitsa, Gomel Region, Republic of Belarus, etc.
- A complex for processing construction, municipal solid and bulky waste. Vostochny Cosmodrome, Amur Region;
- The complex of utilization of industrial, medical and municipal solid waste. JSCo Russian Railways, Yaroslavl;
- A unique complex for recycling industrial waste. JSC Apatit (PhosAgro Group), Kirovsk;
- Complexes for oil waste processing: OOO Slavneft-Krasnoyarskneftegaz (SN-KNG) (Kuyumbinskoye field), Gazprom Neft PJSC (Vyngapurovskoye field, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District), NOVATEK (Termokarstovoye field, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District), BT-PROMOTHODY LLC (Kuyumbinskoye field, Krasnoyarsk Territory (the facility of OOO Slavneft-Krasnoyarskneftegaz), LLC RN-Uvatneftegaz of PJSC Rosneft (Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District), and others.
The portfolio of RDIST LLC includes a complete package of permits for all types of works including the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 certificate of compliance. Careful consideration of the issue, as well as timely monitoring at all design stages guarantees high results.