Safe Technologies at the international forum ‘Arctic: Today and the Future’
VIII International Forum ‘Arctic: Today and the Future’ will take place at the EXPOFORUM Convention and Exhibition Centre in St. Petersburg on December 5-7, 2018. The event over the course of several years contributes to the effective interaction of various structures in order to resolve topical issues of the development of the Arctic.
Safe Technologies will present to the guests and participants of the forum innovative developments in the field of utilization and processing of waste under arctic conditions, comprehensive solutions for the handling of LNG:
- loading arms for liquid hydrocarbons and LNG handling facilities;
- continuous pyrolysis plants for the production of secondary energy raw materials from organic waste;
- small-sized thermal treatment complexes for the disposal of a wide range of industrial and municipal waste;
- intermodal tank containers for storage, transportation and distribution of hazardous and cryogenic media.
Architectural models will be presented as exhibits:
- loading arm for LNG dispensing;
- petrol-filling station for LNG/CNG gas engine fuel.
You are welcome to visit the booth of the Committee on Industrial Policy and Innovations of St. Petersburg and get acquainted with the developments of ST IG on December 5-7, 2018 at St Petersburg, Peterburgskoye sh 64/1, Pavilion H, stand A05.
Registration on the website of the organizer of the VIII International Forum ‘Arctic: Today and the Future’.