Safe Technologies Industrial Group was founded in 2000 in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The company features its own research facility and equipment-manufacturing workshop, thus integrating all sides of the project by ‘all-in-one’ principle, namely, consulting, research, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, construction and program management.
The main fields of concern:
- Design and ‘turnkey’ construction of the thermal waste treatment facilities for any types of waste: industrial and household, medical and biological and other, including industrial effluents and sewerage;
- Design and ‘turnkey’ construction of the chemical and petrochemical industry facilities;
- Design, construction and reclamation of industrial and MSW landfills;
- Design and manufacture of equipment for the chemical and environmental industries;
- Studies and research work in the environmental field.
The company has its own metalworking production shop, construction and erection department, design and automation departments, non-destructive testing laboratory and other necessary facilities.
All and every activity of the ST Industrial Group is state certified, all necessary permits, approvals and licensing are present. The management structure and production departments obtained certification according to the international quality management system ISO:9001. The managing company Safe Technologies, Inc. has all necessary licenses and SRO approvals for design, equipment manufacture and construction of facilities for chemical industry, power sector and waste management area.
The main advantage of the ST Industrial group is a capability to provide custom tailored solutions to every Client due to the Company’s flexibility and individual approach combined with cutting edge engineering, design and manufacturing. Quality control at all levels and comprehensive project management ensures compliance with contract obligations and short-term completion of projects.